General Terms and Conditions (GTC) - "The.Apartment"
We rent out our private room accommodation under the name "The.Apartment". It is a fully equipped self-catering unit.
1. Arrival / departure
Check-in is usually possible from 3 p.m. Check-out is usually possible until 11:00 a.m. The times can be arranged individually on request and subject to availability. If the departure time is exceeded by more than 30 minutes, an additional night will be charged.
If the tenant does not appear by 10:00 p.m. on the day of arrival, the contract is deemed terminated after 48 hours without notice to the landlord. The landlord or his representative can then freely dispose of the property. In principle, there will be no reimbursement of costs.
A (pro rata) repayment of the rent due to early departure also does not take place.
2. Special requests and side agreements
are basically possible. They require the landlord's written confirmation.
The rental contract becomes valid upon receipt of the deposit on the landlord's account. The down payment of 35% of the rental amount is due within seven days after receipt of the booking documents. After the deposit has been paid, the balance is due 30 days before the start of the trip. If the payment deadlines are not met, the landlord can withdraw from the contract. Failure to pay is considered a withdrawal and entitles to new lease. The deposit paid is considered a cancellation fee, and no repayment is made.
Additional costs for water, parking space, waste, internet and TV are included in the price and are not charged. There is the option of using a 230V socket in the carport to charge an electric vehicle for a weekly fee of EUR 25.
You can withdraw from the contract at any time. The withdrawal must be made in writing. In the event of cancellation, the following cancellation fees will be charged:
• There is no cancellation fee from the day of booking confirmation until payment of the deposit
• From the day of the deposit up to 30 days before the start of the rental period, there is a cancellation fee equal to the deposit
• From the day of the final payment or full payment to the day of arrival, the entire amount is due as the bookings are non-refundable.
You can provide a replacement person who enters your contract on the terms specified. A written notification is sufficient.
Individual agreements to the contrary can be made by mutual agreement.
5. Obligations of the tenant
• A deposit of EUR 250 is required on arrival. This will be transferred back or booked back after departure and free of defects.
• The tenant undertakes to treat the rented property (holiday apartment, inventory and outdoor facilities) with care. If damage to the apartment and / or its inventory occurs during the tenancy, the tenant is obliged to notify the landlord immediately. Defects and damage found upon arrival must be reported to the landlord immediately, otherwise the tenant is liable for this damage. Claims from complaints that are not reported immediately on site are excluded. Complaints received by the landlord at the end of the stay or after leaving the apartment are also excluded from compensation.
• Entering the upper floor is only permitted without street and ski boots. Slippers are available in the anteroom of the apartment.
The ski or snowboard equipment is to be stored in the carport area under the outside stairs. Please do not lean against the facade.
Ski clothing can be hung up in the anteroom on the clothes rail under the stairs to dry. Suitable drainage cups are available for the ski boots.
• Smoking is not permitted in the entire apartment. An ashtray is available on the balcony.
• Pets are only allowed on request and for a flat fee of 50 EUR.
• In the time from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m., the room volume must be observed. Parties and events are not allowed in the apartment.
• When leaving the apartment, please think of closed windows and switched off kitchen appliances and lamps.
• Observe the Austrian guidelines for waste separation. The left part of the trash can is for plastics and metal, the right part for residual waste. There is a garbage can with a red lid for paper and boxes under the outside stairs.
• Please note that there is no cleaning, change of towels or change of bed linen during your stay.
6. Data protection
The tenant agrees that necessary data about his person will be saved, changed and / or deleted within the framework of the contract concluded with him. All personal data are treated with absolute confidentiality.
The tender was created to the best of our knowledge. There is no liability for the rental property being influenced by force majeure, power and water failures and storms customary in the country. Likewise, no liability is assumed if unforeseen or unavoidable circumstances such as e.g. official order, sudden construction site or for disturbances due to natural and local circumstances. However, the landlord is happy to help you solve the problems (as far as possible).
The arrival and departure of the tenant is your own responsibility and liability. The landlord is not liable for personal belongings in the event of theft or fire. The tenant is fully liable for willful destruction or damage.
8. Final provisions
Photos and text on the website or in the flyer are used for realistic description. 100 percent agreement with the rental property cannot be guaranteed. The landlord reserves the right to make changes to the equipment (e.g. furniture), provided that they are equivalent.
Should one or more provisions of these terms and conditions be or become ineffective, this does not affect the effectiveness of the remaining conditions. The ineffective regulation is to be replaced by an effective one, the economic and legal one
Will of the contracting parties comes closest.
Austrian law applies. Place of jurisdiction and place of performance is the place of residence of the lessor.